As a proud community club, we welcome a wide array of social and community groups to use our function rooms as a meeting place.
If you are interested in any of these events – we’d be delighted to put you in touch with the organisers- just send us an email or call the fabulous Samantha on 3400 1335
- 500 Club 1.00pm – 4.30pm Monday – Anzac Room
- Bribie Island Support Group of Parkinson’s Queensland Inc. 1.00pm – 4.00pm Second Thursday – Anzac Room
- BIEPA 7.00pm – 9.00pm Fourth Monday – Anzac Room
- Bribie Island Garden Club 9.30am – 11.45am Fourth Tuesday– Auditorium
- Bribie Island Pensioners 8.30am – 12.00pm First Monday– Auditorium
- Bribie Island Probus 9.00am – 11.30am First Tuesday– Auditorium
- Bribie Island RSL Fishing Club 7.00pm – 8.30pm Second Monday – Anzac Room
- Bribie island RSL Indoor Bowls 9.00am – 12.00pm Friday & 6.30pm – 9.30pm Tuesday – Auditorium
- Bribie Toastmasters 7.00pm – 9.00pm First & Third Tuesday each month – Anzac Room
- Canasta 12.15pm – 4.30pm Friday – Anzac Room
- Euchre Club 12.30pm – 4.00pm Wednesday – Anzac Room
- Family History 12.30pm – 3.00pm First Tuesday & 10.00am – 12.00pm Second Thursday – Anzac Room
- Legacy 9.30am – 12.00pm fourth Tuesday– Anzac Room
- Mah-jong 8.30am – 12.00pm Wednesday – Anzac Room
- National Seniors 9.30am – 11.00am Fourth Monday– Auditorium
- Neighbour Hood Watch 9.30am – 11.30am Third Tuesday– Anzac Room
- Pumicestone Probus 9.15am – 11.30am Second Tuesday– Conference Room
- Seniors Computer Club 1.00pm – 5.00pm Tuesday (expect first Tuesday) – Anzac Room
- Square Dancers 9.00am – 11.45am Thursday – Auditorium
As an artist Wendy Matthews has an expressive voice that never fails to move those who hear it.
Dust off your platforms & put on some flares, ABBALIVE is coming to the Bribie RSL.