As a proud community club, we welcome a wide array of social and community groups to use our function rooms as a meeting place.
If you are interested in any of these events – we’d be delighted to put you in touch with the organisers- just send us an email or call the fabulous Samantha on 3400 1335
- 500 Club 1.00pm – 4.30pm Monday – Anzac Room
- Bribie Island Support Group of Parkinson’s Queensland Inc. 1.00pm – 4.00pm Second Thursday – Anzac Room
- BIEPA 7.00pm – 9.00pm Fourth Monday – Anzac Room
- Bribie Island Garden Club 9.30am – 11.45am Fourth Tuesday– Auditorium
- Bribie Island Pensioners 8.30am – 12.00pm First Monday– Auditorium
- Bribie Island Probus 9.00am – 11.30am First Tuesday– Auditorium
- Bribie Island RSL Fishing Club 7.00pm – 8.30pm Second Monday – Anzac Room
- Bribie island RSL Indoor Bowls 9.00am – 12.00pm Friday & 6.30pm – 9.30pm Tuesday – Auditorium
- Bribie Toastmasters 7.00pm – 9.00pm First & Third Tuesday each month – Anzac Room
- Canasta 12.15pm – 4.30pm Friday – Anzac Room
- Euchre Club 12.30pm – 4.00pm Wednesday – Anzac Room
- Family History 12.30pm – 3.00pm First Tuesday & 10.00am – 12.00pm Second Thursday – Anzac Room
- Legacy 9.30am – 12.00pm fourth Tuesday– Anzac Room
- Mah-jong 8.30am – 12.00pm Wednesday – Anzac Room
- National Seniors 9.30am – 11.00am Fourth Monday– Auditorium
- Neighbour Hood Watch 9.30am – 11.30am Third Tuesday– Anzac Room
- Pumicestone Probus 9.15am – 11.30am Second Tuesday– Conference Room
- Seniors Computer Club 1.00pm – 5.00pm Tuesday (expect first Tuesday) – Anzac Room
- Square Dancers 9.00am – 11.45am Thursday – Auditorium
Matt Golinski’s Exclusive Wine Dinner
Matt Golinski's Exclusive Taste Of Queensland Wine Dinner. Friday 17th November.
Join us in the Sports Bar on Monday 6th November for our annual Calcutta Draw and Auction Night!